Nothing can stop the (person) with the right mental attitude from achieving (their) goal; And yet again…..nothing on earth can help the (person) with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson
In his remarks during the opening General Session, Rick mentioned this quote when discussing the concept of attitude, and how YOU are the are the only one who can choose what you will bring into your day. He went on to say that every day is an adventure, an opportunity to put your best foot forward.
This thought process wasn’t just shared with Rick, but many others in the audience. Throughout his opening, he highlighted star CENTURY 21 Brokers and Agents who embodied that attitude – and the results that paid off. To follow are the agents, brokers, companies, offices and teams in the CENTURY 21 System who achieved remarkable feats in 2014:
- Bill Kessler, Dan Kruse and the leadership team from Century 21 Affiliated – the #1 CENTURY 21 company worldwide in Unit Sales
- Mary Lynn Stone, Todd Hetherington and the leadership team from Century 21 New Millennium – the #1 CENTURY 21 company worldwide in adjusted gross commission income
- George Morris, John Ciet, Rob Ockey and the leadership team from Century 21 Everest Realty Group – the #1 CENTURY 21 office worldwide in unit sales and adjusted gross commission income
- The Dave Abdallah team from Century 21 Curran and Christie – the #1 CENTURY 21 team worldwide in unit sales
- The Marty Rodriquez Team with Century 21 Marty Rodriquez – the #1 CENTURY team worldwide in adjusted gross commission income
- Gerry Andolina with Century 21 Winklhofer – the #1 Producer in the US in Unit Sales
- Alex Palmer with Century 21 Lloydminster Realty – the #1 Producer worldwide in Unit Sales
- Dania Perry with Century 21 Jim White & Associates – #1 CENTURY 21 Producer worldwide in adjusted gross commission income
It became clear from Rick’s remarks that the CENTURY 21 brand was doing great things within the System, with consumers – as evidenced from the brand’s sweep of the 2014 J.D. Power Homebuyer/Seller Satisfaction Study – and also in growth and expansion. In 2014, the CENTURY 21 brand expanded globally – adding 400 new franchised offices in countries like Japan (leading with 79 new offices), Taiwan (with 51 new offices) and Portugal (with 20 new offices). Plus, the brand expanded its global footprint in Asia, Africa and South America with the recent opening of master franchise offices in Cambodia, India, Peru, and Tunisia.