Voted #1 Real Estate Firm 2019 in Calvert, Charles and St. Mary’s Counties!
Our office is conveniently located in the center of Calvert County in Prince Frederick, Md, also the county seat. Steeped in historical significance and surrounded by water and natural beauty, it is easy to understand why people have chosen to make Calvert County their home since 1654. The county has a total area of 345 square miles, making it the smallest county in Maryland in terms of land. Much of Calvert County is a Peninsula flanked by both the Chesapeake Bay and the Patuxent River.
Once made up primarily of farms and tobacco fields, the county has become a fast-growing exurban neighbor of Washington, D.C. Many home prices have nearly quadrupled in the past decade. The county has one of the highest median household incomes in the United States. With so much going for it, it’s hard to believe that it is still one of the most affordable places to live in the D.C. metro area.
While many residents make the 30-mile commute into D.C. for work or hop over the bridge to Patuxent River Naval Air Station, Calvert County also provides its residents with great job opportunities. The top employers are Calvert County Government, Calvert Memorial Hospital, Constellation Energy, and last, but actually largest, Calvert County Public Schools. The schools are continually ranked as some of the best in the state and certainly another reason our residents choose to live here.
When our residents are not at work they enjoy all that the county has to offer. Some of the highlights include:
- Chesapeake and North Beach, and the quaint towns named for the beaches
- Solomons Island
- The Calvert Marine Museum
- Several local wineries including the award-winning Running Hare Vineyard
- Ann Marie Sculpture Gardens which features year-round events to cater to everyone.
- Cove Point Lighthouse
- Calvert Cliffs State Park
- We are also just a short drive from historic St. Mary’s County and Annapolis, Md., home of the U.S. Naval Academy and many other tourist attractions.
Hours of Operation
Monday-Saturday: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Sunday: 10-4 p.m.