7 Tips for Getting Started in Social Media
Social media meet the real estate agent!
Developing a social media presence for your business is essential for today’s Realtor, but knowing where to spend your time and how to make the most of your efforts can be frustrating and totally overwhelming.
This helpful infographic by Purolator highlights the five most popular social networks to help you decide which networking sites to focus your efforts on! The five most popular social networking sites are Facebook, Google+, Linkedin, Twitter, and Pinterest. Besides running an active business blog, your social media marketing efforts should focus on continuous and quality updates on these networks.
A few tips to help you set up and manage a social media presence!
Social media 7 tips to getting started
- Set realistic goals
- Measure your success and adjust your strategy accordingly
- Get into the conversation
- Claim your profile’s and url’s
- Keep it simple and don’t over-analyze each post
- Repurpose your content and cross-promote across your various social networks – This is our favorite!
- Manage your time and stay consistent in your posts – a third party tool like Hootsuite can help with this
Tools Mentioned and Worth Using: