Alexandria, Virginia; March 23, 2011– CENTURY 21 New Millennium is pleased to announce Lauren Truchsess has joined the Business Development Department in a Corporate Sales position. She will be focused on helping the company grow 3rd party relocation, local corporate business, military relocation, and REO relationships.
“We are thrilled to have Lauren join our team,” said Scott Becker, Director of Business Development at New Millennium. “It’s an exciting time to be with New Millennium as we increase our market presence in the D.C. Metro Region.”
Lauren Truchsess has over 20 years experience in the Relocation industry. Lauren began her relocation career at PHH Homequity in 1990 and earned various promotions throughout her tenure with Cartus Corporation as Director of Operations for Broker Services responsible for development, implementation, compliance of Cartus business rules and procedures, using Six Sigma methodology and analysis. Contract manager. Oversaw compliance of 1000+ corporate/broker contracts annually. Liaison between Broker Network (Supplier Chain Management),
- Silver Connecticut Innovation Award Six Sigma (referral revenue program) 2003
- Silver Connecticut Innovation Award Six Sigma (creation of Cartus Welcome Center) 2002
Lauren and her family transferred to Virginia Beach, Virginia to join Coldwell Banker Professional, REALTORS® as Vice President of Business Development.
Key areas of responsibility: management, account retention, sales conversion and client satisfaction ratings of corporate, government, affinity and broker network account relationships; led 90 agent sales team and staff in achieving performance metrics as well as meeting and exceeding profitability, revenue and account growth. Additionally, responsible for the company’s Real Estate School curriculum, course development and implementation; currently a state certified instructor in VA.
- Platinum Award – awarded for highest quantitative/qualitative service excellence – only 6% brokerage firms achieve (23/380) – 2007
- Achievers Club – awarded for highest performance metrics achieved by relocation divisions by size category 2008, 2007
- Summit Award –Navy Federal Credit Union Affinity Client Award for single highest achievement nationally 2008, 2007
- Member, ERC (Employee Relocation Council)
- Member, RDC (Relocation Directors Council) affiliated with ERC
- Served Member, NFCU (Navy Federal Credit Union Advisory Council)
- Member, NAR (National Association of REALTORS®
- Member, HRRA (Hampton Roads REALTORS® Association)
- Served, ReloSpec, National Relocation Reporting Platform Advisory Council
- Served, National Minority Business Advisory Council
- Licensed Virginia REALTOR®
About Century 21 New Millennium
CENTURY 21 New Millennium, www.c21nm.com, is a full service real estate brokerage company specializing in residential and luxury properties. The Virginia locations are in Alexandria, Centreville, Culpeper, Fredericksburg, McLean, Stafford, Warrenton, and Woodbridge. The Maryland offices are located in Annapolis, Dunkirk, La Plata, Lexington Park and Solomons. Its core services include: mortgage financing, investing, settlement services, property management, property insurance, global relocation assistance, and commercial real estate.
© 2011 Century 21 Real Estate LLC. CENTURY 21® Is A Registered Trademark Licensed To Century 21 Real Estate LLC. An Equal Opportunity Company. Equal Housing Opportunity. Each CENTURY 21 Office is Independently Owned and Operated.