ALEXANDRIA, Va., April 4 – CENTURY 21 New Millennium has partnered with Updater, the nation’s first relocation technology platform specifically designed to provide clients with a seamless moving experience.
The alliance allows CENTURY 21 New Millennium to offer a curated and personalized moving concierge to residents, helping them move from one home to another more seamlessly. All CENTURY 21 New Millennium agents and clients in the D.C. metro area will receive free access to Updater’s moving technology.
Updater helps clients save hours of time with the following features:
- Update Accounts: Users can automatically update account records for up to 15,000 business, including magazines, newspapers, alumni associations, charities, retailer loyalty and frequent flier accounts.
- Connect Home Services & Utilities: Updater helps clients transfer utilities, set up digital services and schedule in-home installations.
- Forward Mail: Updater files each client’s official U.S. Postal Service mail-forwarding form; clients never have to set foot in a post office.
- Find and Reserve a Reputable Moving Company:Updater helps clients compare moving quotes and reserve their move with Updater Certified Moving Companies.
- Send Digital Moving Announcements: Clients can notify friends and family that they are moving with a custom digital e-card to post on social media or send via email.
- Claim Move-in Offers: Updater provides special offers and exclusive deals on moving services and expenses, such as discounts on professional cleaning, moving companies, cardboard boxes, recycling bins, and more.
CENTURY 21 New Millennium President and co-owner Mary Lynn Stone was enthusiastic about how much simpler the moving and resettling process can be for their clients with Updater. “Just think about how much time and energy this is going to save” Stone said. “It will be great to be able to make sure your new address gets to all the right people, or to coordinate utilities and services without spending precious time on the phone. I’m thinking our buyers and sellers and renters are going to love Updater.”
“We’re excited to partner with yet another member of the Cartus Broker Network,” said Chris Avery, Updater’s Vice President of Real Estate. “By strategically implementing Updater into their processes and client workflow, it is clear that CENTURY 21 New Millennium is committed to providing the best experience possible to their valued clients.”
About CENTURY 21 New Millennium
CENTURY 21 New Millennium is a full-service real estate brokerage with more than 900 real estate professionals across 20 offices in the greater Washington, D.C. area, including portions of Maryland, Virginia and the District of Columbia. The company, which specializes in residential and luxury properties, joined the CENTURY 21® System in 1998, and has established a sound and successful organization providing traditional residential and commercial services, on-site mortgage and title services, insurance, and access to a vast network of relocation and other real estate service providers worldwide. CENTURY 21 New Millennium has been the top-producing CENTURY 21 brokerage in the Mid-Atlantic each year since 1999 and has earned the distinction of No. 1 CENTURY 21 franchise in the world recognition five times since 2010. For more information, visit C21NM.com. Vested in You, Together We’re Better.
Updater (ASX:UPD) is the nation’s first relocation technology platform designed to make moving easier for the 45 million Americans that relocate every year. Updater helps users seamlessly update accounts and records, transfer utilities and digital services, find and book a reputable moving company, forward mail and more. From real estate brokerages to multifamily and relocation companies, Updater’s proprietary relocation technology platform has become an industry standard, enabling a personalized and trusted all-in-one app for the relocation process. Headquartered in New York City, Updater was named one of Crain’s 2016 Best Places to Work in NYC, ranking as the highest rated tech company on the list. Updater has raised nearly $100 million from leading investors, including SoftBank Capital, IA Ventures, Commerce Ventures, and Second Century Ventures, the strategic investment arm of the National Association of REALTORS®. For more information, please visit updater.com.