I have worked hard as a real estate professional to attain the many skills that I believe make me extremely effective in any situation and under market conditions. I pride myself
on my attention to detail, an unwavering standard of honesty and integrity, and for always putting my clients’ best interests first and foremost. As a husband and father, I believe that people who work with me deserve straight talk tempered by compassion, unparalleled service and an incredible real estate experience.
My personal philosophy is that the best real estate experience starts by building a solid bond with my clients that is based on mutual trust and strong communication. Every buyer or seller has unique needs and concerns, and my role in our relationship is to help identify and subsequently address each of them to make the process both profitable and enjoyable for you. My local market expertise and knowledge of the community that comes from residing in this area since 1999 will benefit you whether you are serious about buying or selling a home at this time, or you are simply interested in learning more about your options.
I consider Northern Virginia to be an excellent place to reside and believe in giving back to my community through involvement in CENTURY 21 New Millennium’s charitable efforts on behalf of the Children’s Hospital Toy Locker, Easter Seals, the ‘Girls on the Run’ Program at the Kilby Elementary School, and our local wounded warriors.
- Associate Broker, Licensed in Virginia
- Elected Board Member of the Realtor Association of Prince William (PWAR)
- Directed national and federal education programs/advocacy for over 20 years
- Precinct Chief Election Officer, Prince William County, VA
- Volunteer Member, Prince William Medical Reserve Corps, VA
- English and Cambodian (fluent)
- EdD, Education Policy (Completed all required coursework), University of Maryland; MS, Public Administration (Laws and Government), Hamline University; BS, Mathematics (with Minor in French), University of Minnesota.