A Charlotte native with Southern charm, Yalonda Rochelle Harvin, an alumna of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte, earned her Bachelor of Arts Degree in Communication Studies. She is an accomplished writer, having written articles for publication in the Community Pride Magazine celebrating diversity, arts and culture. Since then, she has held leadership positions at Fox, Black Entertainment Television and corporate organizations, where she managed multi-million-dollar marketing campaigns. Soon after, she catapulted her executive career into the exciting world of real estate.
Yalonda’s 10-plus years working in the media fit perfectly in her role as CEO of her real estate business. Her #1 priority as a Realtor® is to provide the best service possible, whether you are selling, purchasing or leasing your next home. Further, she continues to expand her brokerage services through her partnerships/affiliations as follows:
- CENTURY 21 New Millennium Corporate Relocation Team
- Virginia Housing Development Authority
- First Home Alliance Housing Counseling
- City of Alexandria Office of Housing
- National Association of Realtors
- Virginia Association of Realtors
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
In her free time, Yalonda enjoys spending time with her fiancé, hiking local area trails and trying out new restaurants.