Terry Cheatle is a knowledgeable, skillful, and experienced REALTOR. She is the true embodiment of integrity, ethics and service. With extensive real estate knowledge and the tools necessary to assist clients with all of their real estate needs, Terry has successfully become one of Culpeper’s most trusted REALTORS.
Whether you’re looking to buy a home or sell your current home with the Piedmont region, Terry will work hard to make your experience as positive as possible. With ongoing real estate training and the use of different marketing tools, Terry has been able to produce successful results since 1980. With continuous successful results, Terry has been able to assist thousands of people buy the home of their dreams.
With more than 30 years of experience in real estate, Terry has been recognized by her peers and her customers alike for dedicated customer service. Her passion is providing customers with the best experience for what may be their largest lifetime investment, a job that Terry is honored to provide.
- REALTOR of the Year, 2005
- GPAAR President, 2004
- Served on GPAAR Board of Directors, 2002, 2003 and 2005
- Served on GPAAR Grievance Committees, including a committee that raises college scholarship funds for 8 area high schools every year, 2001 & 2008
- Re/Max Hall of Fame, 2008
- Re/Max Lifetime Achievement Award, 2009