Extraordinary Service Beyond The Sale
As a professional, Stephen has built hundreds of trusting, productive relationships with clients by actively listening, understanding their needs, and partnering to achieve their goals. As your agent, whether you are buying, selling, renting, or leasing Stephen secures the absolute best price and ensures an exceptional experience through:
- Excellent communication: Transparent and prompt communication is the key to any successful real estate transaction. Whether it’s emails, phone, video, or in person, Stephen is a dynamic communicator, leads with integrity, and has a charismatic personality.
- Market knowledge: Born in Silver Spring, Stephen has a deep knowledge of the evolving DMV market. Stephen has lived and worked in Maryland, Virginia, and currently resides in the Mount Pleasant neighborhood of Washington, D.C. As your agent, Stephen conducts market research, prepares a detailed strategy, and leverages his win-win negotiation skills to land the home of your dreams.
- Purpose and joy: Reliable, accountable, and upbeat, Stephen brings positive energy to every aspect of his life, and especially for his clients. In his spare time, Stephen performs improv comedy with Washington Improv Theatre, plays guitar, and coaches youth basketball and tennis.
Buying or selling a home can be stressful, or it can be one of the most enjoyable, lucrative investments of your life. If you are ready to buy, sell, rent, or are just looking for advice, please feel free to reach out – Stephen is standing by to help.
- Greater Capital Area Association of Realtors (GCAAR)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)