When you need real estate services, you need a professional. One that will help you make an informed and educated decision about the home buying and home selling processes. Please consider my credentials:
I was born and raised in Fairfax County, Va., with a brief move overseas. I have moved 20 times over the years until finally settling down in Southern Maryland in 1999. I understand the stresses and joys associated with moving. My goal for my clients is to help make their real estate transaction as seamless as possible with as little stress as possible. I help guide my clients through every step of the selling, buying and/or renting process—offering advise when needed and listening to needs and concerns.
Before becoming a real estate agent, I owned and operated a successful service-based small business for more than 16 years that served all of Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C. My business goals have always focused on great customer care, recognizing that sometimes it‘s the smaller details that can make all the difference. Serving a wide range of clients needs takes organizational skills and patience.
I am a mom of two school-aged children, active in the PTA, Boy Scouts, Cub Scouts and I volunteer regularly with the Humane Society of Charles County and in my community. Giving back to my community is important to me. I have a strong sense of duty to give back through public service.
Turning Your Dreams Into an Address!
- Full-time Agent, Full-time Service
- Buyer and Seller Agent. Full representation with full and specific attention to detail.
- Member of Southern Maryland Association of Realtors
- Member of Metropolitan Regional Information System, the Multiple Listing Service which provides important real estate information data and reports for my clients.
- Lived in Southern Maryland since 1999. I know the area.