My success in real estate is attributed to my experience, professionalism, and a commitment to service in an area in which I enjoy living. Helping individuals find the right property is one my strongest values. I have extensive knowledge of the real estate industry and our local marketplace. I take pride in my attention to detail and put all of my efforts into understanding your needs. I constantly educate myself on the latest trends in the marketplace, and it is my goal to provide you with top-notch service all the time.
Buying or selling your home should be a memorable and pleasant experience. Real estate is one of the most exciting investments one can make, and I would love to help you find the communities and properties which suit you best. Should you also need help valuing and selling your home, I would be delighted to assist you. Here, you will be able to find everything you need to buy or sell your home, as well as learn about the market value of homes in the area. Please contact me today so that together we can begin this exciting journey. I look forward to servicing all of your real estate needs.
- Accredited Buyer Representative
- Graduate of the Realtor Institute
- Short Sale and Foreclosure-certified through the National Association of REALTORS
- At Home With Diversity-certified
- GPAAR Honor Society Recipient, 2008-2015
- Silver Production Award, 2007
- Volunteer for UVA Children’s Medical Center on a regular basis
- Registered Red Cross Volunteer and Rappahannock Rapidan Medical Corps Volunteer