Born and raised in the District/Maryland/Virginia area!
As a life-long resident of Maryland, I have raised three sons and a daughter while enjoying the seasons of this area that are close to both the Chesapeake Bay and Potomac River. My husband and I now enjoy our time with our two standard poodles and seven grandchildren. Ever since I can remember, I’ve enjoyed making people smile and solving problems that make people happy. Being a REALTOR is the perfect match for my own love of life.
A life of real estate!
First, thank you for spending the time to get to know a little about Joyce Bare Conlon. I grew up in a family of Realtors and my father spent his military retired years as a Broker and owner of his own brokerage. Dinner talk consisted of real estate terms from both of my Realtor parents and I put them to good use as an agent. I love being challenged and find that solving my clients’ desires of homeownership or selling to move to their next home is something that fulfills my spirit and drive.
Some of my highlights include:
- 32 years at Prince George’s County Police Department as a Projects Manager and Forensic Artist (yes, I draw the bad guys)
- Proud parenting both USAF and NJROTC children
- Three terms as an elected official for the Town of Upper Marlboro
- Received several State and County volunteer awards
- Chaired local festivals and Boy Scout troops, received some of the highest Council awards in scouting while chairing the troop
- Worked on Capitol Hill and Department of the Interior
- Served as a Director of my own Mary Kay business (won cars, diamonds and trips!)
- Teach watercolor at my parish through my Joyful Art business
- I think it’s safe to say I’m definitely a Type A person…
Referrals and lasting friendships!
When I work with clients, we tend to stay connected long after the transaction ends and it’s those long-term relationships that fuel my business from repeat clients and referrals. You can be sure that I’ll strive to assist you and get you where you want to be in this fascinating world of real estate! You won’t go wrong with Joyce Bare Conlon. So, when do we start?