Edie Grassi, an experienced real estate professional since 2005, dedicated to the simple premise of providing incredible client service. YOUR Goals are my TOP Priority!
As a longtime resident of Fauquier County, I understand and value the Piedmont area and share a vested interest in “all things real estate.” I take a proactive role within our community and our industry. Ours is a constantly changing environment, and I have always benefited from my commitment to remain at the forefront of technological innovation. I enjoy and leverage expert relationships at every opportunity. The complexity of a real estate transaction demands no less.
- Graduate of James Madison University
- GRI-Graduate of the Realtor Institute
- ABR-Accredited Buyer Representative
- SFR -Short Sale & Foreclosure Specialist
- 20 years sales experience with 12 of those in Real Estate as a Top Producer
- Strong negotiating skills and attention to detail
- Corporate Relocation: Cartus, USAA, Lockheed Martin. I understand the rapid transition time usually required with a corporate move and readily accommodate their varying schedules.
- Short Sales: In-house negotiator, Dave Bryan, who has successfully closed more than 200 short sale transactions.
- REO Properties: Experienced in all aspects from evictions, trash-outs, marketing with 100 percent success in settlements of all properties assigned.
I guarantee results with my personal assurance that I will do the absolute best to sell your home for you under the most advantageous terms.