Busy Real Estate office looking to fill a part-time front desk/administrative assistant to the Branch Operations Manager, Branch Leader, and our outstanding team of professionals. Weekend hours are required.
We are looking for someone with great people skills, exceptional communication skills and advanced computer and internet skills including but not limited to Microsoft Office and Facebook. For this role, you must have the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and be flexible with ongoing changes when it comes to business needs in a team environment. Real Estate Office experience is a plus!
- Data Entry Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Publisher &PowerPoint)
- 1-2 years experience in administrative/reception
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Answering phones
- Greeting clients
- Settlement Room Scheduling
- Setting up Settlement rooms for Closings
- Scheduling Signpost installations / removal request
- In charge of Incoming/Outgoing Mail
- Depositing checks via mobile app
- Scanning and filing of licenses
- Tracking Office Listings (This is a shared responsibility for BOMs & CSRs)
- Drop-offs/Pickups for clients
- Tracking office materials bought by Agents month to month (C21 Folders, Flags/Flag Posts, Book Bindings, etc.)
- Creating marketing materials (Printable/ Digital)
- Prelisting/Buyers Packet
- Just Listed /Just Sold postcards
- Business Cards Ordering
- Posting Virtual tours (Storybooks) to Facebook
- Highlighting Top Producers, Office Birthdays, Office Anniversaries, etc.
- Farm/SOI mailings
- Flexibility is key!
- Prioritize teamwork. Together, We’re Better.
- Utilize superior, professional communication and customer service skills (written and verbal)
- Execute action plans with direction from the Director of Branch Operations
- Set and meet deadlines on time.
- Maintain a positive mindset and appropriate professional conduct while representing C21NM, either in the office or while meeting with agents.
- Keep strictly confidential all personal information about agents, customers, staff, and/or employees.
- Adhere strictly to C21NM standards and policies when completing any tasks or work.
- Perform all work in accordance with all government laws, regulations, ordinances, and court rulings in those jurisdictions in which C21NM operates.
- Check and respond to email regularly.
This is a part-time position that emphasizes weekend hours.
Please, serious inquiries only: Schedule and pay range are firm. Please send a resume with references.
We practice the “Platinum Rule.” We treat others as they would want to be treated.
- Are trustworthy
- Possess an inherent drive to “figure it out”
- Seek responsibility and accountability
- Want to learn
- Are happiest professionally when they are doing good work at something they think is meaningful
- Are motivated to work and enjoy controlling their work environment if certain conditions are satisfied
About CENTURY 21 New Millennium
CENTURY 21 New Millennium is a full-service real estate brokerage with more than 900 real estate professionals across 21 offices in the greater Washington, D.C. area, including portions of Maryland, Virginia and the District of Columbia. The company, which specializes in residential and luxury properties, joined the CENTURY 21® System in 1998 and has established a sound and successful organization providing traditional residential and commercial services, on-site mortgage and title services, insurance, and access to a vast network of relocation and other real estate service providers worldwide. CENTURY 21 New Millennium has been the top-producing CENTURY 21 brokerage in the Mid-Atlantic each year since 1999 and has earned the distinction of No. 1 CENTURY 21 franchise in the world recognition five times since 2010. For more information, visit C21NM.com. Vested in You, Together We’re Better.