As a spouse of someone who served for 29 years in the Army, I consider it a privilege to help military buyers and sellers execute a successful transaction. My background in finance helps me to be a solid agent for corporate relocations, which require BPOs and more in-depth calculations for the market absorption rate.
I have been lucky to represent many clients who began as relocation referrals and ended up as good friends. Being a relocation agent allows me to meet many individuals who have similar backgrounds. It allows me to familiarize them with the community of choice, making their moves a little easier. It continues to be a privilege to serve military and government members.
- Fredericksburg Area Association of Realtors, Members
- Virginia Association of Realtors, Member
- National Association of Realtors, Member
- World Wide Relocation, Member
- Relocation Member
- Cartus Network Affinity Specialist
- Cartus Network Inventory Specialist
- Cartus Network Home Sale Specialist
- Cartus Network Referral Specialist
Above and Beyond
I offer staging for listings that are vacant. I also help occupied sellers stage their homes for optimal results. For my out-of-town buyers who cannot come to house hunt, I go to properties and take extensive videos, pictures and measurements.
- CENTURY 21 Masters-level Producer, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Winner of Most Agent-Generated Referrals (Company-wide), 2014
- BBA in Accounting and Finance, James Madison (Va.) University
- 11+ years as a Government Accountant and Auditor
- 10+ years Licensed Realtor
- Married to recently retired Army Officer, mother of 3 children
- Home decor and remodeling. Travel and shopping.