I specialize in working with military, retired military, DOD civilians, executive relocation moves, first-time home-buyers and anyone else wanting a qualified and dedicated professional to help realize their goal to either sell or buy a home.
I have been an Relocation team agent in the Cartus network for 16 years. It has been a pleasure working with families experiencing the same things I have faced for years as a military spouse. I have made lifelong friendships through this program while helping families either sell or buy a home. This program has also given me an opportunity to build my business when moving frequently due to my husband’s military career. It helps that I am a USAA member and truly believe in their services.
I love working with buyers and sellers, and doing whatever it takes to ensure a smooth and successful transaction and settlement.
- Driven and energetic professional with over 18 years of experience.
- Expert negotiator dedicated to giving clients “First-Class” service and honest advice, enabling clients to make sound financial decisions in the sale and purchase of real estate.
- Acutely focused on customer service and network building.
- Excellent communicator, consummate professional, honest, and ethical.
- Experienced Buyer and Seller agent.
- First-time homebuyer expert.
- Cartus and USAA relocation certified agent.
- Military relocation expert.
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE).
- Military Spouse of over 29+ years.
- Licensed REALTOR in three states – Virginia, Colorado and North Carolina.
- Member of the Fort Belvoir Officer Spouses Club.
- Member of Sterling Women.
- Member of Capital Church in Vienna, Va.
- Wife, Mom, and Grandmother.
- I enjoy traveling, spending quality time with family and finding a good bargain.