Specialized Fields of Knowledge
- First-time home-buyers
- Empty nesters
- Resale homes
- Military from all areas and countries
With more than 20 years of client service experience, I am well-versed in assisting people and enjoy one-on-one interaction. Providing exceptional service has always been a part of every job that I ever had! I can communicate with everyone and make sure that clients are served to their specific needs and wants.
I was born and raised in Stamford, Conn. I was educated in Boston, and lived there for nine years before relocating to Southern Maryland. My background consists of several positions in the Client Services field, from Specialist position to Supervisory. I held positions in large corporations, Staples Inc. and Campbell’s Soup. I have been responsible for three teams of Customer Service Reps, to 55 employees. I have participated in many training and help desk manual writing assignments. I am very tech-savvy. I am a registered Substitute Teacher in Charles County and have substituted in 28 schools to date. I was a Transaction Coordinator/Admin for a top-producing Realtor. I volunteer at my children’s school and elsewhere, whenever possible.
- Bentley College, Waltham, Mass., B.S. Business Management; minor, Marketing; Alpha Phi Sorority
- Lasell College, A.S. Retail Management
Special Recognition / Awards / Achievements
- Buffini Peak Producers, Graduate
- Bronze Award Winner, Southern Maryland Association of Realtors
- National Association of REALTOR (NAR)
- Maryland Association of REALTORS (MAR)
- Southern Maryland Association of REALTORS (SMAR)
Baseball, Football, Photography, touring local historic sites, cardmaking, crocheting/knitting.
“Above and Beyond”
With so many years of Customer Service in my background and a natural trait, I am always going above and beyond to assist every client!