I like to take a page from the past and focus on true customer service. Each one of my clients receives tailored, personal, top-notch service. I truly believe in the Golden Rule and I will always treat my clients the way I would expect to be treated — with genuine, friendly service. My business philosophy is “Taking Care of the Little Things.” I strongly believe that what separates a good real estate agent from a great agent is the little things. My attention to detail and genuine concern for people will leave you with the security of knowing that all of your needs, wants and desires are being heard and met.
I am truly committed to making your real estate transaction an enjoyable, stress-free process. My work ethic, honesty and pride in a job well done were instilled in me at an early age and reinforced through my education at the United States Naval Academy and subsequent service in the military. Those traits enable me to provide you with the professional, expert service that you desire and deserve. They are the foundation of my service to you as your agent. It is not just lip service, it is my way of life.
I take my responsibility as a REALTOR® very seriously. I never forget that buying a house is often one of the biggest financial and emotional decisions that people make. For that reason, I do not view my job just as a sales job. I view my job as a service-oriented job, and I am truly committed to providing superior service. Therefore, it is not my job to “sell” you a house; it is my job to use my expertise, experience and resources to find just the right home for you. Your entire experience with me will be pressure-free!
- More than $250 Million in Settled Transactions since 2008!
- #1 CENTURY 21 New Millennium Agent in Anne Arundel County 2015, 2016, 2019, 2020
- Voted “Best of the Bay” five times
- Lifetime Member of the Masters Club
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Maryland Association of REALTORS®
- Graduate of the United States Naval Academy
- Plebe of the Year, 1996
- Midshipman of the Year, 2000
- Naval Aviator, E-2C Hawkeye
- Flight School – Honor Graduate
- Combat Tour 2004
- Leadership Professor, United States Naval Academy, 2005-2008