Over 25 years in Government Contracting and 3 years in the Real Estate Industry. I bring knowledge and experience and insight to the needs of my stakeholder and clients.
- National Association of REATOR®
- Virginia Association of REALTOR®
- Northern Virginia Association of REALTOR®
- Graduate of the University of Alaska, Anchorage, 1988, Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting
- Continuing education in Real Estate Contracts, REALTOR® Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice, Current Industry Issues & Trends: Business Planning, Prospecting Success, National Flood Insurance Program, Ethics and Standards of Conduct, Real Estate Agency, Fair Housing and numerous real estate seminars and conferences
I support the St. Jude Children Hospital, Children International, Easter Seal Drive and attend local events to raise money for college scholarships for local and out of state students.
I have a passion and drive to help clients find a home. Past clients learned that they could trust me with their single largest asset. After years of military traveling, I am passionate about exceeding my client’s needs.