As a lifelong resident of Virginia born at “the old” Mary Washington Hospital, I understand and know the “in’s and out’s” of the markets in the City of Fredericksburg as well as Spotsylvania, Stafford, Prince William and Fairfax Counties. Having lived up and down the I-95 corridor and successfully helping clients since 2003 to buy and sell homes from Arlington to Spotsylvania and as far west as Orange County, I have a deep-rooted knowledge of the greater Northern Virginia area, and have made it my mission to use that understanding to ensure my clients the best possible experience.
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Virginia Association of REALTORS®
- Northern Virginia Association of REALTORS®
- Graduate, University of Phoenix.
- Bachelors of Science in Business.
- Continuing education in real estate ethics, real estate law, contract negotiation, and numerous real estate seminars.
I support multiple community-service causes. When I’m not working, I enjoy spending time with my three children and husband. We love the Fredericksburg area and are committed to giving back to the community we call home.
Be the agent that every client remembers as someone who listened to their needs and was passionate about making sure they were met. I work hard to absorb the majority of stresses associated with buying and selling real estate, and my degree in business and industry knowledge ensure I’m more than qualified to negotiate the best deal every time.