Lisa Jones is a licensed Realtor in the Commonwealth of Virginia at CENTURY 21 New Millennium in Fredericksburg, Va. She has been a licensed Realtor and Certified Probate Real Estate Specialist (CPRES) in the Commonwealth of Virginia since 2006. Ms. Jones is a native Virginian and knows the area well. In addition to being a Realtor, as a business owner, Lisa has a diverse background in private, commercial and government contracting with an emphasis on management consulting services and customer relations. Lisa has extensively worked with Government agencies especially within the Department of Defense and its U.S. Military Services. She has worked with Veterans to not only start businesses but also better understand all of their Veteran benefits to include education and home ownership. This diverse background and customer focus gives Lisa an advantage to provide efficient and effective service to her clients to help them manage the real estate process.
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Virginia Association of REALTORS®
- Northern Virginia Association of REALTORS®
- B.S. in Criminal Justice and Philosophy from Radford University.
- M.B.A in Business Management from University of Maryland University College.
- Masters in Program Management from George Washington University
- Certified Probate Real Estate Specialist (CPRES) from MTI Education
- Continuing education in real estate ethics, real estate law, contract negotiation, and numerous real estate seminars.
I support multiple community service causes. I am an active Chair for Community Youth Programs.
Lisa prides herself on assisting both sellers and buyers in finding the perfect place to call home or selling to help them parlay into their next dream home or business location. Whether it’s a purchase, rental, lease, sale or estate planning and sales (e.g. probate, guardianship, conservatorship), it’s important to provide each client with a personalize approach, exceptional and superior service so that your experience is easy and relaxed.