As a CENTURY 21 New Millennium real estate professional, I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. My personal knowledge of the local real estate market is combined with the power of the CENTURY 21 brand—the most recognized name in real estate today.
Let me assist you in finding your dream home, in a neighborhood that is right for you, and in the price range you want. Or if you are interested in selling a property, I also have the expertise to help you get the fastest sale possible and at the best price.
I look forward to the opportunity of working for you!
I have been through relocation several times personally (my husband is FBI) and can relate to the experience that families have with relocation
- Realogy Advantage Network Affinity Specialist
- Realogy Advantage Network USAA Specialist
- Realogy Advantage Network Inventory Specialist
- Realogy Advantage Network Home Sale Specialist
- Realogy Advantage Network Referral Specialist
- Pinnacle Quality Service Award Winner
- CENTURY 21 Emerald and Ruby Awards Winner
- Fredericksburg Area Association of REALTORS®, Member
- Virginia Association of REALTORS®, Member
- National Association of REALTORS®, Member
- Women’s Council of REALTORS®, Member
- B.A. from Penn State University, Speech Communication Major, Business Minor
- Realtor License from Moseley, 2005
- Group Fitness – AFAA certified instructor
- Volunteering at Spotsylvania County Public Schools