My name is Joseph Dean III, and I am a licensed REALTOR® in the District of Columbia and Maryland. I am passionate about helping clients and families find their dream home. Living and working within this area, I continuously monitor the trends of the real estate market in this region. As a result, I am able to provide my clients with precise information to help them make a well informed decision when it comes to their home choice.
As a veteran of the United States Air Force, I understand the unique needs of military families. During my time as a service member, I was transferred and deployed numerous times and faced the same challenges and stress of finding a home in a short amount of time. Because of this experience, I know how my important it is for families to find a home that feel comfortable and safe in. I am committed to making sure that anyone who works with me receives top block service. I strive to exceed the expectations of all clients, whether buying, selling, leasing or investing.
As a Realtor with CENTURY 21 New Millennium, I partner with many different mortgage lenders, insurance and title companies and other individuals who contribute to the home-buying process ensuring that my clients have a smooth transition. I have countless resources available to me, which makes certain that any home buying inquiry or concern can be managed. With over 20 years of customer service, I am an expert in client satisfaction and passionate about serving those in need. Call me today and let’s get started finding your next home!
Professional Designations and Affiliations
- Military Relocation Professional
- Director at Arizona’s Victims of Valley Fever (AVVF)
- U.S. Air Force, Desert Storm Desert Shield Veteran
- 20 Years Customer Service Experience
- Member of National Association of REALTORS
- Member of Southern Maryland Association REALTORS
- Member Maryland Association of REALTORS
Awards and Recognition
- CENTURION Award, Office, 2016-2018
- President’s Award, Office, 2016-2018
- Quality Service Pinnacle Award, Office, 2016-2018