Gustavo has been a proud Washingtonian since 1972. Over the course of many years, he’s witnessed the many demographic and structural changes of this vibrant area. An Entrepreneur at heart, he launched a construction company at just 18 years old. As an Owner and Operator of a business at a young age, the focus was the renovation of residential properties in D.C., Maryland and Virginia.
Gustavo was introduced to the Real Estate Industry by a friend in the Mortgage Industry, because of his passion and care for people as well as his sharp business sense. Knowing these are important qualities of an exceptional real estate agent, Gustavo was guided into real estate sales. Diving in head-first, the end result is a well-versed, knowledgeable real estate agent.
Gustavo resides in Montgomery County, with his wife Mary. He is knowledgeable and experienced in sales and marketing of homes in Montgomery, Prince George’s, Anne Arundel and Howard Counties.
- Licensed Real Estate Agent since 1992
- National Association of Realtors, Member
- Graduate of Realtor Institute (GRI designation), 2004
- Relocation Team Member & Military Specialist
- Fluent in English, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian
- Serving clients with Passion, Integrity and Dedication.