I have worked hard as a real estate professional to attain the many skills that I believe make me extremely effective in any situation and under market conditions. I pride myself on my attention to detail, an unwavering standard of honesty and integrity, and for always putting my clients’ best interests first and foremost. As a former Special Agent for the Federal Bureau of Investigation, I believe that the people who work with me deserve straight talk tempered by compassion, unparalleled professional service and a truly incredible real estate experience.
My personal philosophy is that the best real estate experience starts by building a solid bond with my clients that is based on mutual trust and strong communication. Every buyer or seller has unique needs and concerns, and my role in the relationship is to help identify and subsequently address each of them to make the process both profitable and enjoyable for you. My local market expertise and knowledge of the community will benefit you whether you are serious about buying or selling a home at this time, or whether you are simply interested in learning more about your options.
I consider Northern Virginia to be an excellent place to reside and believe in giving back to my community through involvement in CENTURY 21 New Millennium’s charitable efforts on behalf of the Children’s Hospital Toy Locker, Easter Seals, the ‘Girls on the Run’ Program at the Kilby Elementary School, and our local wounded warriors.
- Born and raised in the Washington, D.C. area
- Continuing education in real estate law, technology and finances
- Member of the National and Northern Virginia associations of REALTORS
- Experienced in 1031 tax exchanges and investment properties
- Retired FBI Special Agent
- Father of three children
- B.A. in Economics from Davidson College
- MBA from Vanderbilt University with concentration in Marketing
- Designated as a Preferred Agent with USAA and Navy Federal Credit Union