My Mission. If you have family or friends who want a REALTOR who will treat them like family, I enjoy passionately asserting concerns of my clients. I have a genuine love for people and hold graduate degrees in both psychology and ministry. My professional background in leadership development and corporate training has given me an edge in providing excellence in customer service and the analytical skills needed to walk clients through the complexities of selling and buying a new home. For me, it’s not just a business deal. I am a trusted adviser who will help your family through a lifetime milestone. It’s not a sales pitch for me. I am here to serve by giving you up to date market information and guidance. With an average of three days on the market, I work hard with you to get the property maximum market value as quickly as possible. I seek a genuine collaboration of mutual respect with my clients, not a disingenuous relationship in the name of “salesmanship”.
With CENTURY 21 New Millennium, I am honored to serve with seasoned professionals who comprise the No. 1 in sales team across the company. CENTURY 21 New Millennium provides clients with access to top notch lenders, title companies, home inspectors, and movers. Our process is streamlined and our clients have more control. We meet regularly to help each other find qualified buyers and listings so that our clients receive the benefit of referrals not only in Northern Virginia, D.C. and Maryland, but also from our national and international networks.
We are never too busy for your referrals! Here’s what my clients will tell you about me . . .
- “Tireless advocate, . . . Marketing is her strength in a highly competitive situation. “
- “Involved in the communities where she engages others in giving back, too.”
- “Diligent in finding solutions to complex problems. . . . We would not have our home without her.”
- “Well educated facilitation and communication skills . . . saved me over $3500 in one transaction while simultaneously working on saving me $1200+ in another.”
- “Not afraid of challenges . . . she will go the extra mile for your family. “