I am a sales associate that is hardworking, interested in earning your trust, believes in open and honest communication, and will keep you informed continuously through each step of the buyer, seller and rental process. I have affiliated myself with CENTURY 21 New Millennium because the brokerage and I share the same goals and objectives, and that is, to ensure that our clients have a memorable valued real estate experience. The New Millennium management team, support staff and I will work hard together as a team to earn your business and provide “top-notch” service and support using the latest technologies, buy and sell strategies, and software means and methods to produce a positive desired result for you.
Prior to sitting for my license as a real estate agent, I served in the United States Air Force for 33 years and 14 years with Department of Defense as a Defense Project Manager. During my DoD career, I was on the buy, sell, and rent side of real estate for 16 properties. I use this experience along with my real estate agent expertise to assist clients with listing, buying and renting properties. As a military member, I completed 14 Permanent Change of Station assignments, served 20 years as an Officer, and 13 years as an Enlisted member. I completely understand the challenges of buying, selling, or renting a home, and the unique needs of our military service members.
Along with being a diligent professional, I am backed by a team of top performers whose efforts garnered CENTURY 21 New Millennium recognition as the #1 CENTURY 21 franchise out of more than 6,900 located around the world for four years running.
What are the key benefits to you? You will receive total commitment from a team that prides itself in demonstrating to our clients:
- Integrity and loyalty in all our actions and activities
- Attention to client needs
- Knows the buyer/seller and rental processes and strategies to recommend and take appropriate action
- Follows-up on open action items until completed
- Supported by a full-service team of top performers
- Constant Communication: Clients are never in the dark as we progress through the buyer/seller and rental processes
- Provide service above and beyond client expectations to earn their trust and loyalty, and possibly future referrals
- Knowledge, trust and market expertise