Dana Coleman moved to Southern Maryland in 1999. Dana proceeded to obtain her real estate license in Maryland and carried a part-time schedule while working simultaneously in the fast-paced, upscale environment of Property Management, focusing on client delight in luxury residential, condominium, PUD and multi-family homes. Passionate about customer satisfaction, Dana continued to excel in the Property Management industry, managing large portfolios of up to 2,000+ homes to include professional support at the Washington, National Harbor.
Now in real estate full time with CENTURY 21 New Millennium — the #1 CENTURY 21 firm in the world, four years running! Dana also runs a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, Vanessa’s Vault, Inc., which promotes health (cervical cancer awareness) and welfare (clothing and food support) of the less fortunate in the Metropolitan Area. Grateful for an amazing group of volunteers, Dana makes sure she serves her community with care and excellence.
- Century 21 New Millennium Top Producer Recipient
- Seller Representative Specialist
- Certificate of Completion Buyer Agent Mastery 2019
- In the Real Estate Industry since 1997
- Specialize in Charles County and Prince Georges County
- Buyer/Seller Representation, specializing in Residential Home Sales
- Tenant/Landlord Representation, specializing in Residential Home Leases
- Member of the Southern Maryland Association of Realtors
- Member of the Maryland Association of Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Married 20 years with four children