Cindy is a full time realtor with over 18 years’ experience in the Southern Maryland area. She was born and raised in St. Mary’s County. She enjoys helping buyers and sellers in addition to investors, landlords and tenants. She believes the team approach is most beneficial to her clients and has proven it to work over the last 12 years. In addition to her three-member team, she associates with competent lenders, attorneys, home inspectors and contractors. Her knowledge and experience of the local market and local companies is a direct benefit to anyone working with Cindy.
Whether you are selling your house or buying a home, Cindy will tell you what you need to hear and sometimes what you don’t want to hear! She will give realistic expectations on the current market and happy to answer any questions and cover any concerns.
Cindy and her husband Steve live in Mechanicsville with their children. Their oldest daughter, Abby, is away attending Regent University, Madeline currently attends The College of Southern Maryland, Luke is a senior at Chopticon High School, and Annalee attends Mechanicsville Elementary. The family worships at Real Life Wesleyan Church.
Cindy formed a partnership with her sister, Carol Choporis, in 2004 and full-time, licensed assistant, Tina Henderson whom has worked with Carol and Cindy for over 22 years. Her years of experience, personalized service and attention to detail have made her one of the industry’s most professional and successful agents.
Some of the local and national charities the Choporis Crispell Team contribute to include: Carenet, Hospice, MCAA John Glenn Squadron, Smile Train and St. Jude’s.
Cindy graduated from St. Mary’s Ryken in 1990 and attended the College of Southern Maryland.
- Southern Maryland Association of REALTORS, Real Estate course, 2003
- Graduate, REALTOR institute (GRI), 2003-04
- Floyd Wickman Starmaker Program, 2006
- Certified as an Internet Professional (e-PRO), 2008
- Certified as an Accredit Buyer Representative (ABR), 2008
- Certified as a Residential Specialist (CRS), 2011
- Numerous Real Estate Classes and Seminars
Affiliations and Accomplishments
Cindy’s professional associations and accomplishments include:
- National Association of REALTORS
- Southern Maryland Association of REALTORS
- Maryland Association of REALTORS
- Diamond Award, SMAR 2004-13
- CENTURY 21 Double Centurion Award, 2006-2007, 2009, 2011-13, 2016-2017
- CENTURY 21 Centurion Award, 2008, 2010, 2014-15
- CENTURY 21 Presidents Team Award, 2010-14, 2017
- CENTURY 21 Centurion Honors Society, 2010
- Ranked #10 out of 3,105 REALTORS in the CENTURY 21 Mid-Atlantic Region, 2015
- Ranked #91 out of 100,000 REALTORS within CENTURY 21, 2015
- CENTURY 21 Quality Service Award, 2006, 2009, 2015, 2016
- CENTURY 21 Quality Service Pinnacle Award, 2010-14, 2017
- CENTURY 21 New Millennium #1 CENTURY 21 firm in the World, 2012-15
Born and raised in St. Mary’s County, Cindy is a full-time Realtor with extensive experience in the Southern Maryland area. Her years of training and knowledge of the industry make Cindy a top choice for all your real estate needs.