Integrity. Creativity. Reality. Every door. Every time.
Christina began her career in residential real estate in 2001 after an 11-year career as a Director of Marketing for a top commercial real estate team whose focus was marketing and selling Class A office buildings in the Washington metropolitan area. Her educational background includes a Bachelor’s in Management from George Mason University. Christina understands how to apply these experiences to the business of real estate and has been successful as a result. She is a licensed Associate Broker in the District of Columbia and Virginia, and has been a proud Washington area resident for most of her life.
Christina takes pride in her commitment to her clients and has integrity you can trust. Christina is professional and effective in her negotiations with both purchasers and sellers. Her exceptional knowledge of the housing and financial market allows her to expertly guide her clients through the process. She believes in being available to clients and works efficiently in various technologies to serve each client’s needs.
Satisfied clients include those that “move-up” and those that “down-size” as well as first-time buyers, relocating families, and 1031 tax deferred exchange investors.
- Extensive marketing services (targeted direct and email campaigns, ads, agent-to-agent networking, social media, access to preferred exclusive buyer lists*, and more
- Advice on home preparation and staging to properly prepare for sale. Each home is different and my philosophy is to try to make the home as nice as possible to meet the majority of buyer expectations, yet do so at minimum cost to the seller.
- In-depth market analysis and pricing analysis to assist sellers with determining their initial asking price. Statistics show that getting this correct at the onset of the marketing efforts will shorten the days the home is on the market and thus invariably assure a higher sales price!
- Weekly updates on showings, feedback and progress. Also, update on any changes in market conditions and factors that would affect the sale.
- Contract negotiation—I maintain my sellers’ needs uppermost in mind during this process and keep their personal information confidential.
- Transaction management—oversee that contingencies and requirements are met from date of ratification (agreement) to closing at settlement table.
- Conduct an initial consultation with buyers to determine affordability and requirements, and create a plan of action.
- Work with lenders that are experts in their field to help offer a variety of loan options that best suits the buyer’s financial plan.
- Home tours—schedule and personally accompany to each home and provide necessary advice based on their particular housing criteria given at consultation(s).
- Once the home is identified, prepare an attractive offer for the seller and negotiate keeping the client’s interests in mind at all times.
- Transaction management—remind client of each phase of the transaction and requirements necessary. Interface with all parties—inspectors, title companies, appraisers and other professionals that are necessary to affect a smooth transaction.
Christina also serves the McLean office of CENTURY 21 New Millennium as their Managing Broker, providing dispute resolution advice, oversees compliance with local and national regulations, and assists with agent training.
Buyer and Seller references gladly provided.
Professional Experience and Credentials
- Licensed as an Associate Broker in the District of Columbia and Virginia
- Awarded since 2002 for either NVAR’s Top Producer and/or Multi-Million Dollar Sales Club
- Member of Residential Estate Buyer’s Agent Council (ABR)
- e-PRO designation from the National Association of Realtors
- Certified Relocation Counselor through McEnearney Associates, Inc.
- Member, Greater Capital Area Association of REALTORS
- Member, Northern Virginia Association of REALTORS
- Member, Virginia Association of REALTORS
- Member, National Association of REALTORS
- Extensive marketing and project management background
- Former Marketing Director for a #1 award-winning commercial real estate sales team in the Mid-Atlantic.
Areas of Service
- Arlington County
- Fairfax County
- City of Alexandria
- Falls Church City
- Fairfax City
- Loudoun County