Christina’s Experience and Expertise
- Over 25 years of marketing and sales experience within the commercial and residential real estate sales industry.
- Over $65M in sales production since 2002.
- Awarded Century 21’s Master’s Ruby Award Winner for Outstanding Sales Achievement and Performance (2017).
- Supervise 90+ agents with over $800 million in sales volume (2017) while selling full-time.
- Instructor for Century 21 New Millennium sales associates for industry best practices and compliance-related topics.
- Majority of business is sourced from repeat clients and their referrals of friends and family.
- List-to-Sale price ratio is 100.2%.
- Average Days on Market remains at 9 days.
- Extensive marketing and project management background
- Former Marketing Director for a #1 award-winning commercial real estate sales team in the Mid-Atlantic.
Professional Credentials and Awards
- Licensed as an Associate Broker in the District of Columbia and Virginia
- Awarded since 2002 for NVAR’s Top Producer and/or Multi-Million Dollar Sales Club
- Member of Residential Estate Buyer’s Agent Council (ABR)
- e-PRO designation from the National Association of Realtors
- Certified Relocation Counselor
- Member, Greater Capital Area Association of REALTORS
- Member, Northern Virginia Association of REALTORS
- Member, Virginia Association of REALTORS
- Member, National Association of REALTORS
Areas of Service
- Arlington County
- City of Alexandria
- Falls Church City
- Fairfax County
- Loudoun County
- Prince William County
- District of Columbia