My Purpose, My Cause, My Belief
In everything I do, I believe in challenging the status quo; I believe in thinking differently.
The way I challenge the status quo is by leveraging 93 percent industry-wide brand recognition, partnering with 120,000 colleagues in 8,000 countries worldwide and listing homes on more than 800 websites.
Our different thinking has won us J.D. Power Service Awards in all four categories. Our team won best in the world…four years running!
We just happen to sell great homes. May I help you buy or sell a home?
I use my military command experience to fight for your family’s largest single investment, to turn over every rock, and provide exceptional, unwavering service to you and your loved ones. I know what it means to serve.
I use my federal, private sector, nonprofit budget, and U.S. Congressional Appropriations experience to walk you through the daunting financial processes ensuring they are simple to understand and user-friendly.
I use my engineering design and construction as well as environmental experience to assist in guiding you towards the purchase of the best home to meet your family needs.
- B.S., Gen Engineering, US Air Force Academy, CO
- M.A., Organizational Leadership, Chapman University, CA
- M.A., Military Operational Art, US Air Force’s Air University, AL
- M.P.M, Project Management, Keller University, VA (projected graduation in 2017)
- U.S. Air Force’s Air War College & Air Command & Staff College
- Certified Housing Development Finance Professional
- Certified Defense Privatization Manager