Betsy Hicks is a Southern Maryland native who has built a successful career in real estate and construction over the past 20 years. After graduating from Elon College, Betsy served as an assistant manager in her family’s residential construction firm, moved into sales, and then later, as a partner, oversaw the sales and business management of three residential developments and the construction of more than 150 homes. During that time, Betsy was featured in a cover story of Builder/Architect Magazine and her subdivision work was recognized/awarded by the Maryland-National Capital Building Industry Association. She subsequently branched into renovation and remodeling as a licensed contractor, as she remains today. Betsy brings all of her experience and enthusiasm to her clients as a Realtor® with CENTURY 21 New Millennium.
Betsy embraces Southern Maryland living and all the region offers. She loves to share her intimate knowledge of Calvert, St. Mary’s and Charles Counties — from unique waterside communities, charming county seats, historical homes and villages, and prospering commercial corridors, to the back road restaurants, off beat funky finds and the best festivals. She is an enthusiastic member of the community and enjoys her time with family and friends, volunteering, gardening and being on the water.
- Residential sales and representation including fine homes and estates, waterfront properties, investor opportunities, fixer-uppers, new construction representation, and working with first time home buyers.
- Knowledgeable analysis of property values and market trends throughout the Tri-County area.
- Skilled negotiation, astute in resolving challenging transactions.
- Adept in navigating the complexities of construction and renovation projects including costs, budgets, permitting, codes and financing.
- Tech-savvy tool and marketing utilization with reliable guidance and consultation for sellers and buyers.